Talent Acquisition Manager
Company: Muckleshoot Casino
Posted on: September 16, 2022
TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER
Base Salary: $114,433 - $131,597 / DOE
Status: Salaried / Exempt
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE
The Talent Acquisition Manager champions all facets of sourcing,
acquiring, and onboarding top talent in alignment with Muckleshoot
Casino Resort's (MCR) values, culture, and overall strategy as an
employer of choice. This includes leading the Talent Acquisition
(TA) team, employer branding efforts, and the full-cycle talent
acquisition and onboarding process. This role serves as a
transformational leader and subject matter expert to the TA
partners, hiring managers, other People & Talent teams, leadership,
and candidates, both internal and external. Additionally, this role
ensures the overall success of the TA team by providing a
high-level of guest service and quality throughout the TA and
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Be the face of MCR for new hires and team members; exemplify
MCR's values and set a great example by always demonstrating
excellent guest service and professionalism.
* Develop and deploy industry leading talent acquisition and
onboarding strategies that empower MCR to attract top talent
including technology solutions, recruitment marketing, campus and
community relations and high-volume recruitment; manage and
initiate relationships with community partners to create and
maintain candidate talent pipelines.
* Manage day-to-day talent acquisition and onboarding operations;
lead a team to source qualified talent, ensuring comprehensive
review and screening practices are upheld to select quality talent
for a wide range of roles property wide.
* Build relationships with leadership to be recognized as a
strategic business partner and gain insights on operations with
clear understanding of the needs and priorities of the properties
as well as corporate departments.
* Personally manage full-cycle talent acquisition efforts for
management opportunities; manage employment negotiations,
employment agreements and relocation assistance programs.
* Maintain a strong focus on continuous improvement of talent
acquisition functions, collaborating with other People & Talent
leadership to implement processes, policies while ensuring
* Develop and engage the talent acquisition team to provide a
best-in-class experience for both internal and external candidates,
hiring managers and leadership.
* Develop and deliver talent acquisition training including but not
limited to job description management, requisition processes,
interviewing, EEO/ADA guidelines, employment law and compensation
* Serve as the subject matter expert for applicant tracking system
(ATS) configuration, maintenance and enhancement; provide
assistance to end-users and liaison with vendor partners on
* Establish, monitor, and improve key talent acquisition metrics
(i.e., time to hire/fill, cost per hire, quality of hire, etc.),
measuring progress against MCR's strategic goals and objectives;
review and analyze results and respond appropriately to correct
unsatisfactory performance and results.
* Collaborate across the People & Talent team to champion team
member engagement, recognition and communication programs,
initiatives, and strategies.
* Ensure organizational compliance with all applicable laws, rules,
regulations, and standards; ensure a high quality of business
practices within the talent acquisition; and ensure compliance with
the Tribal-State Compact and Internal Controls.
* Promote and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and
organizational policies, practices, and procedures to include, but
not limited to; guest service/hospitality standards, Human
Resources processes/procedures, coaching, budgeting, and
* Promote and participate in mentoring, leadership, and tribal
* Creates, maintains, and facilitates a positive and safe work
environment; promotes positive team member relations and reports
issues to the appropriate personnel.
* Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field. Additional
years of experience may be considered in lieu of education.
* Five (5) years of progressive Talent Acquisition experience with
at least three (3) years in a leadership role, preferably in the
casino, hospitality or tourism industry.
* Demonstrated experience leveraging modern technology channels to
source talent (LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.)
* Expert level experience managing a robust ATS, preferably
* PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification a plus!
WE'RE DOUBLING DOWN ON YOUR FUTURE
* Competitive salary with discretionary performance bonuses 2x a
* Fully paid medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage
for you and competitive premiums for your dependents.
* Complimentary meals and covered team member parking.
* Employer-paid life insurance, long-term disability and accidental
death and dismemberment coverage. Flexible Spending Account options
for health care expenses.
* Variety of additional voluntary benefits and retirement
WHAT TO EXPECT
* Availability - Ability to work 40+ hours per week, holidays,
weekends, and nights to support a 24/7 operation.
* Physical - Ability to maneuver in all areas of casino,
ascent/descent from stairs, frequent standing, walking, sitting,
reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching, and/or prolonged
periods of time focusing on tasks. Ability to lift at least 25 lbs.
May regularly need to lift/ move, push or pull up material or boxes
necessary to the job function, with or without assistance.
* Environment - Exposure to environmental tobacco smoke (ETS) while
working and traversing on the gaming floor.
Keywords: Muckleshoot Casino, Auburn , Talent Acquisition Manager, Executive , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!