Assistant Store Manager - Outlet Collection
Posted on: September 20, 2022
THRIVE WITH US.
MobileOne, a T-Mobile Premium Retailer, wants you to develop and
grow your leadership and management skills by assisting a Store
Manager in all store operations, sales, customer satisfaction, and
It's your time to shine! You will support the manager in leading,
developing and motivating the location's professional sales team
and in creating a positive and productive environment.
If you want the chance to rise to the top--this is it.
At MobileOne our Core Values are:
- Go the Extra Mile
- Be Energetic, Have Fun
- Results Matter, Play to Win
- Always Embrace Change
- No Excuses, Own It
- Deliver WOW Service
As a MobileOne Assistant Store Manager, you are responsible
- Assisting in the overall store operations while being
accountable for personal/store sales as well as the development of
a high performing, motivated team.
- Ensuring customers are 100% satisfied.
- Effectively managing customer traffic visiting the store and
balancing wait times.
- Staying current on all products, services, and promotions, and
assisting the Store Manager in educating others of all relevant
- Ensuring the location is fully staffed at all times. Assisting
the Store Manager with the MobileOne Recruiting Program.
- Making sure the store always looks its best and is compliant
with the T-Mobile merchandising requirements.
- Supporting store operations and ensuring compliancy with the
guidelines set by T-Mobile and MobileOne.
- These operations include: merchandising, inventory/shrinkage
and customer service.
RISE TO THE TOP.
The Assistant Store Manager is a supportive role with a great deal
of opportunity. As a strong support system to the Store Manager,
and with an in-depth understanding of the technology T-Mobile
offers, the opportunity for future promotions within MobileOne is
extremely promising. Good luck!
The Assistant Store Manager has:
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
- Pro-active nature
- Ability to multitask and organize
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, Google Docs)
- High School Diploma
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- This is largely a standing role; however, some filing is
required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing
cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary.
Travel is required sometimes for training purposes.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving
mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work
environment can be loud.
Keywords: MobileOne, Auburn , Assistant Store Manager - Outlet Collection, Executive , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!