Registered Nurse RN, Emergency Room
Posted on: September 12, 2022
BONUS ALERT - Earn a $3,000 bonus when you work 12 RN shifts at the
facility. Shifts must be worked between June 20 - September 20.
Command your healthcare career with CareRev. Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts. Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout. Apply
today to get started. "ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with current ACLS
protocols and emergency care for a diverse patient population.
Strong communication skills and knowledge of current evidence-based
practice are essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the
ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit for you.
--- Position: Inpatient ED RN Required Education and
- Current RN license and good standing with the Washington State
Board of Nursing.
- Current AHA BLS, ACLS, PALS, and NIHSS certifications may be
required to be obtained prior to first shift. - Required Experience
- Minimum of 2 years full-time experience as an ED RN within the
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Strong ability to use independent, critical judgment in all
aspects of patient care delivery.
- Strong familiarity with conditions such as severe lacerations
or burns, sports injuries, orthopedic injuries, and allergic
- Must be comfortable working in a Freestanding Emergency
Department environment with adult and pediatric patient
- Competency with mixing medications and airway management
devices such as CPAP, BiPAP and ventilator setup and adjusting
basic ventilator settings is required. - Please note: You will be
asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your
interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and
geographic regions. --- How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. - --- Rate:
$73-80/hr - --- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned
rates fall within listed ranges.. --- --- ---
Keywords: CareRev, Auburn , Registered Nurse RN, Emergency Room, Healthcare , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!