Registered Nurse RN, Postpartum
Posted on: September 16, 2022
BONUS ALERT - Earn a $3,000 bonus when you work 12 RN shifts at
the facility. Shifts must be worked between June 20 - September
20.Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.Apply
today to get started.---"ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with current
protocols surrounding the care of post-delivery recovering mothers
and newborns. Strong communication skills and knowledge of current
evidence-based practice are essential. If you are comfortable
enough to hit the ground running in a new setting, this may be a
good fit for you.Position: Inpatient Postpartum RNRequired
Education and Credentials
- Current RN license and good standing with the WA state board of
- Current AHA BLS, and NRP certifications. Required Experience
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as a postpartum RN
within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Familiarity in providing post-anesthesia care following a
C-section or vaginal delivery.Please note: You will be asked about
your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine
guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic
regions.How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. ---Rates are
subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the
marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed
Keywords: CareRev, Auburn , Registered Nurse RN, Postpartum, Healthcare , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!