State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Earn up to $36 per hour a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
in Auburn Township, OH (and nearby areas) with the dual benefits of
a flexible work schedule and W2 employment. As a nurse-founded
company, IntelyCare knows that nurses deserve better than the
inflexible schedules and sense of burnout they've unfortunately
become accustomed to. That's why we created a company that gives
you the freedom you crave with the benefits, stability, and support
that only a W2 employer can provide.
With our all-in-one app, it's easy to set your schedule on any
given day. Simply search for, and select, your preferred shifts at
any of our partner facilities - or not, if you'd rather take a day,
week, or even a month off. Our app also lets you pick a pay
schedule that works best for you, and even take free continuing
education courses to help you keep your career on track.
What would a flexible schedule mean to you? How about scaling back
your hours in the summer to spend more fun family time kayaking at
the LaDue Reservoir? Or maybe you'd like to start your days hiking
with the dog at Auburn Marsh Wildlife Area? When you can schedule
work around your life, you can do all this - and so much more. Here
are a few extra reasons why you may want to consider becoming one
of our IntelyPros today.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe
it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few
of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Ready For a Job That Finally Works For You?
We get it: You love your profession, but need balance in your life.
If you're ready for a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) job
with real benefits and the flexibility to choose your shifts and
workplaces, we'd love to hear from you. See what work-life balance
can look like for you by joining the team of nursing professionals
ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Auburn , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA), Healthcare , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!