Company: Rite Aid
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Retail SupervisorContribute to our mission to improve Health and
Wellness in your community.Become a Rite Aid Retail Supervisor,
today!As a Retail Supervisor, you will supervise Store Associates
while assisting in daily store operations. Your purpose is to
provide direction where needed and be an ongoing example of
superior customer service.Why you will THRIVE here:You love to help
people.You are a natural leader who builds solid professional
relationships.You enjoy jumping in and being the hero.You
consistently exceed people's expectations.You are passionate about
providing top-notch customer service.You have a keen sense of
optimizing processes.Day-in-the-Life of a Retail Supervisor:
- Supervise and help Store Associates with daily operational
- Assist customers with their shopping needs and
- Tend to merchandising tasks via plan-o-gram.
- Perform proper receiving and stocking procedures.
- Count and reconcile cash register drawers.
- Prepare deposits and order change from the bank.
- Ensure store inventory is regularly inspected, removed, or
rotated according to the Product Freshness Review Schedule.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and pleasing environment for customers
- Design a monthly schedule and assign work to foster an
efficient and effective workflow.Education and/or Experience:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- At least one (1) year of experience in retail, food service,
restaurant or customer service industry, preferably at a supervisor
level.What's in it for you?In an effort to improve and sustain the
health and wellness of our employees, we offer competitive health
plans, generous paid time off, 401K matching, and career growth
opportunities! From the moment you join our team, we will provide
an environment that inspires and motivates you to choose to work
here so you can reach your full potential. We support personal
growth and achievements. We dedicate ourselves to creating an
experience for all our associates that is easy, exciting, and
engaging.Apply to become a Rite Aid Retail Supervisor and thrive
with us today!
Keywords: Rite Aid, Auburn , Retail Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!