Bartender - Night Shift
Posted on: September 22, 2022
JOB TITLE: Bartender
GAMING LICENSE REQUIRED: Class III B
STATUS: Hourly, Non-Exempt
JOB CODE: 200202
POSITION REPORTS TO: Beverage Supervisor
The Bartender mixes and serves drinks, stocks supplies, keeps
accurate records of inventory, accepts money and makes change.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The statements describe the general nature and level of work only.
They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities,
duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description
may be amended, at any time.
1. Practice, support and promote the Mission, Vision and Values of
2. Responsibly mix and serve drinks, according to the policy
procedure, for servers and guests.
3. Promote positive guest relations and consistent prompt
4. Take daily inventory and stocks supplies.
5. Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of all bar equipment.
6. Maintain an orderly, accurate par level for bar service
7. Create, maintain and facilitate a positive work environment.
8. Smile and engage Guests and Team Members with a positive
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS (required/preferred):
* Must maintain a valid WA State Health Card/Food Handlers
* Must have or be able to obtain an Alcohol Service Permit Class
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND TRAINING FOR POSITION
* High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
* One (1) year experience in bartending required.
* Bartending School or equivalent training preferred.
SPECIFIC SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
* Demonstrate excellent guest service and communication skills.
* Exhibit advanced knowledge of mixology, beer, and wines and
alcohol safety awareness.
* Demonstrates ability to interact with the public and coworkers in
a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner.
* Demonstrate ability to speak and read English, and comprehend
instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as
converse comfortably with guests.
* Demonstrate knowledge of BERG liquor dispensing system.
* Exhibit neat, clean, and professional appearance.
* Demonstrate basic math skills.
* Demonstrate working knowledge of P.O.S. systems.
* Demonstrate working knowledge of health safety standards, and
safety regulations as required.
* Must be 21 years or older.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a team member to successfully perform essential
functions of this job. Shift work, holidays, weekends, or nights
may be assigned.
Ability to maneuver in all areas of casino, ascent/descent from
stairs, frequent standing, walking, sitting, reaching, stooping,
kneeling or crouching, and/or prolonged periods of time focusing on
tasks. Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. May regularly need to lift/
move, push or pull up material or boxes necessary to the job
function, with or without assistance.
Regularly required to lift/move, up to one hundred (100) pounds of
force (pulling, pushing, lifting, carrying, etc.) and reaching
hands and arms, use hands to grasp, and have finger dexterity to
handle objects, tools, or controls. Exposure to both extreme Hot
and Cold temperatures, equipment, and substances and regularly
required to work in tight, high or confined spaces.
Specific vision ability includes close vision, distance vision,
color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. Visual
acuity to discern and examine text, graphics, color and symmetry.
Speech to communicate clearly, express ideas and convey information
in an understandable manner. Ability to hear for listening
comprehension and to understand ideas presented through spoken
words and sentences. Manual dexterity to operate office or required
equipment and examine or update documents, records, data,
instructions, logs, and files.
Social perceptiveness to assess and understand other's reactions
and behavior. Critical thinking to use logic and reasoning, reach
conclusions/solutions. Comprehension in assessing, analyzing, and
processing alpha, numeric, and visual data and completing required
tasks or documents accurately. Ability to tolerate stress and
conduct tasks under critical deadlines. Ability to concentrate on
task over a period of time without being distracted.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those a team member encounters while performing
functions of his/her job and in areas monitored by security or
surveillance cameras. Work in casino operations and/or internal or
external environments occasionally. Exposure to second hand smoke,
moderate to high noise level, bright lights, fluctuating
* This list of minimum essential functions is illustrative of the
minimums ONLY, and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions
and tasks performed by positions in this class. It does not imply
that all positions within the class perform all of the duties
listed as the maximum expectation, nor does it necessarily list all
possible duties that may be assigned.
* Success in this position will require ongoing knowledge and
application of Company driven performance indicators that include
but are not limited to interpersonal and communication skills,
change leadership and teamwork, customer service and satisfaction,
attendance and punctuality, integrity and dependability.
* All duties shall be performed in accordance with Muckleshoot
Casino's policies procedures, internal control standards, and
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Muckleshoot, Auburn , Bartender - Night Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!