Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist– Skilled
Skilled Nursing Facilities in Auburn, WA are looking for dedicated
Speech Language Pathologists to join their team for an 91 -day
travel assignment with the possibility to extend. SLPs who work for
Preferred Healthcare are dedicated professionals who conduct rehab
programs amongst diverse populations and are enthusiastic about the
difference they make in their patients’ lives through assessment
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is a well-established and highly
reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and
allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with
their skills and desires. We pride ourselves on honesty and
genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe that this ultimately
helps achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of
Staffing and Certified by The Joint Commission. For more
information call 800-787-6787 or apply online today!
• Active SLP State License
• Current BLS/CPR Certification
• 6 months of experience within the last 5 years
• Administers Speech and Language Pathology and swallowing
evaluation, treatment and implementation.
• Recognizes indications and contradictions to treatment, modifies
treatment programs and is familiar with normal and abnormal
responses in the treatment of the patient.
• Instructs patient/family as needed, adapts conventional speech
therapy techniques to meet the needs of the patients.
• Documents concisely, accurately and legibly all appropriate
charting and paperwork.
• Follows ASHA guidelines for ethical and high-quality job
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer –
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of
all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.