Customer Accounts Specialist
Company: TriMas Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Customer Accounts Specialist
Primary Location: 500 W 7th Street, Auburn, IN 46706 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Function: Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Customer Accounts Specialist is the central point of contact
for external Customers and the Rieke organization. They are the
Voice of Rieke. The role is self-motivated, self-directed and will
excel at the responsibilities below. The Customer Accounts
Specialist takes the lead on customer purchase orders and
initiatives for each assigned account and communicates
customer-specific expectations with cross department resources
(i.e. engineering, production and quality). This will include order
management, standard quoting, logistics/supply chain, and invoicing
for each unique customer.
The Customer Accounts Specialist ensures the infrastructure is
in place to meet or exceed customer expectations. This position
requires the ability to resolve difficult and complex issues and to
work with cross-functional departments.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Serves as primary point of contact with assigned key
- Works with accounts from placement of order through
- Communicates with customer via calls/emails to handle requests,
orders, provide information, or process complaints.
- Enter demand into Intercompany facilities around the
- Manages customer POs from input through
- Coordinate bookings with logistics forwarders.
- Works with scheduling teams to ensure all production orders are
aligned with customer requirements.
- Input accurate dates for backlog within 24-48 hours.
- Provide freight quotation to customer.
- Creates and send proforma invoices.
- Pricing, standard quoting, new item coordination and sample
- Works with customer directly on quoting projects within scope
of standard products.
- Coordinates with Engineering & Technical Sales Specialist on
drawing requests and new part setup.
- Ensure customer part numbers and item specifications are
accurately entered into the ERP system.
- Enters sample orders, pre-production orders, and tooling
- Support color matching and artwork requirements &
- Support processing of decorated products.
Works closely with outside sales team to understand trends and
identify growth opportunities and upcoming projects.
Enters and manages non-conformance for their customer in a
timely manner. Provide and incorporate corrective action plans when
Coordinates all internal communication to assigned accounts.
Be expert in our system requirements, policies, and procedures
as outlined in our quality and business management guidelines.
Continuously strive to improve customer relations with prompt
efficient service to maximize customer satisfaction while also
providing recommendations for new business improvements and
Support coworkers in best practices and teamwork toward
achieving an exceptional customer experience.
Portrays a positive and professional image of the company and
self when interacting with customers and colleagues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or 5 years equivalent experience in
- 2-5 years' experience in Sales, Customer Service, Marketing or
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and the Office Suite.
- Experience in Syteline or equivalent ERP system a plus.
- Strong customer focus and ability to multi-task in a fast paced
and sometimes high stressed environment.
- Proven organizational, analytical and project management
- Continuous Improvement focus, with a sense of compliance and
- Limited travel may be required to establish and maintain
customer relationships - less than 5%.
Keywords: TriMas Corporation, Auburn , Customer Accounts Specialist, Other , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!