COVID Distance Monitor
Company: Sea Mar Community Health Centers
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Sea Mar Community Health Centers, a Federally Qualified
Health Center (FQHC) founded in 1978, is a community-based
organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health,
human, housing, educational and cultural services to diverse
communities, specializing in service to Latinos in Washington
State. Sea Mar proudly serves all persons without regard to race,
ethnicity, immigration status, gender, or sexual orientation, and
regardless of ability to pay for services. Sea Mar's network of
services includes more than 90 medical, dental, and behavioral
health clinics and a wide variety of nutritional, social, and
educational services. We are recruiting for the following
COVID Distance Monitor - Posting #21524
Sea Mar Community Health Centers is seeking a COVID-19 Distance
Monitor for our clinics in Kent and Des Moines. This position is
Full-time but temporary for 6 months. The main function of the
Covid Distance Monitor is to ensure and implement 6ft physical
distance policy, assure that minimum distance is followed, and
screen individuals entering the facility. If needed, provide visual
markers for workers and clients to accurately judge distance. No
specific education, certificate, licenses, registrations or medical
screening is required for this position.
Additional job duties include:
- Train and ensure people follow 6 ft. minimum distance and
gatherings are no more than 10 people.
- Regulate traffic to prevent unauthorized persons without
- Report incidents to management.
- Keep visitors logs, preferably electronically.
- Coordinate with other Covid plan efforts and management.
- Ensure lobby remains inviting, tidy and sanitized at all times;
may include some light cleaning.
- Re-stocking brochures, maintaining bulletin boards if
- Work in conjunction with back office staff to ensure that
patients are updated on the status of their appointment time
appropriately (manage expectations for visit length using AIDET
- Interact and engage with patients in a culturally appropriate
manner and 6 ft minimum distance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred.
How to Apply:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills including patience, empathy and a calm
- Attention to detail and an ability to prioritize work
- Self-directed once trained
- Must strictly adhere to HIPAA compliance and other Sea Mar
To apply for this position, complete the online
application and click SUBMIT or APPLY NOW. If you have any
questions regarding the position, email Marlen Mendez, HCA at
Sea Mar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted on 04/06/2021
External candidates considered after 04/09/2021
This position is represented by Office and Professional Employees
International Union (OPEIU).
Please visit our website to learn more about us at
. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sea Mar Community Health Centers, Auburn , COVID Distance Monitor, Other , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!