Receiving and Stocking
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Nextaff is hiring for Receiving and Stocking Roles in
What You Will Receive:
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- 1st Shift: 5:00am-1:30pm
- 2nd Shift: 6:30am-3:00pm
- Benefits for you and your family Day One (available to
all our employees!)
- Upon conversion with
our client you will
- 100% Paid (Medical, Dental,
Vision), Matching 401K up to
3%, 2 weeks
PTO, Yearly Bonus 3-5 week’s
pay, 2 Free Pairs of
What You Will be Doing:
- Essential Duties in Receiving and Stocking include:
Receiving, putaway, cycle
counts, and replenishment.
- Regular tasks include using a high
attention to detail when verifying incoming BOL,
signing for, verifying,
counting, tagging and staging
product, running reports, submitting
receiving documents, cycle counting and
audits, consolidation, and replenishment.
- Team Members
are responsible for ensuring that all product is
unloaded, identified, audited,
received, and staged properly
every day effectively and
What You Will Need to
- One to two years of warehousing experience with the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to frequently lift and
move up to 25lbs and occasionally up to
- Demonstrates ability to solve practical
problems and resolve issues using a variety of instructions or
guides given in all forms.
- Solid comprehension and communication of all
instructions, procedures, and operations both written
and orally to other departments, managers, co-workers, and outside
- Previous experience with lift
trucks, stock pickers, electric
pallet jack’s, and HHT’s preferred.
We look forward to working with
Keywords: Nextaff, Auburn , Receiving and Stocking, Other , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!