Company: LanceSoft Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Administrative Assistant I
Location: Auburn WA
Duration: 0 03 Month
to 4:30 PM
- The Administrative Assistant I provide general
administrative support in a fast-paced office environment. The
candidate should understand general office procedures, can
communicate effectively, problem solve and provide general
Job Duties - Some Examples of the job duties may
- This position may plan and schedule meetings,
answer phone calls and handles walk-in
- May coordinate travel arrangements, arrange
related details for events and/or meetings.
- May maintains calendars, type and proof documents
produced by others.
- May have to create, maintain, and collect data for
standard reports charts, graphs, spreadsheets, and databases. May
be responsible for answering and routing phone calls, taking
messages, and responding to inquiries.
- May have to greet visitors; request and provide
- May have place orders for office supplies and
- May be responsible for submitting helpdesk tickets
for repairs and technical support.
- May have to monitor and update inventory, budget
and account records.
- High School Education or equivalent
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite skills required
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledgeable with using computer applications
involving word processing, data entry, and internet search software
relevant to the position preferred.
- Working knowledge with office administrative
practices and procedures required.
- Good verbal and written communication and
interpersonal skills required.
- Sufficient ability to communicate through sight,
hearing, and/or otherwise, to perform assigned tasks and maintain
proper job safety conditions preferred.
- Must work cooperatively in a diverse work
- Perform other functions that may be
Additional Job Details: Must know Microsoft Office
programs (Excel, Access)
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, Auburn , Assistant, Other , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!