Company: Columbia Banking System, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides excellent customer service by providing immediate
acknowledgement, identifying and offering products and services,
and responding to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Develops relationships by consulting with customers,
- Delivers and packages detailed clerical support for deposit and
consumer loan accounts, business accounts, collections and wires,
safe deposit contracts, pay and receive transactions.
- Able to back up Client Service Specialist line (all Client
Service Specialist duties)
- Stay current on products and procedures
- Resolves customer issues and requests
- Building familiarity with business, consumer and trust
- Learning to offer solutions and exceeding customer
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the
performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control
responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures,
and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School GED or equivalent
- Prior Client Service Specialist or banking experience
- Bilingual preferred
- Knowledge of products and services offered
- Ability to follow SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Cash handling, balancing and calculating skills
- Ability to complete multiple and varying customer requests in a
- Supports branch goal focusing on identifying and referring a
range of bank products and services to the appropriate business
- Focused on learning to expand the customer relationship with
emphasis on creating new relationships and expanding existing
relationships utilizing a personal and business bio and rapport
- Supports branch goals with revenue building activities
- Familiar with state laws regarding products and services (look
at specific training tracks)
- Ability to become NMLS certified
- Has basic knowledge of consumer loan products
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.
Keywords: Columbia Banking System, Inc., Auburn , Personal Banker, Other , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!