Electrical Assembler – Assembly Worker C
Assemble electrical subassemblies and equipment according to
product specifications. Follows blueprints to put together
electronic assemblies, parts, and components using hand & power
tools and other assembly equipment.
· Receive required parts and follows step-by-step diagrams
and/or work instructions in order to assemble parts and
· Perform repetitive electrical assembly such as wires,
circuits, breakers, electrical components, and sub-assemblies for
· Identify product defects and complete appropriate
documentation when defects are identified
· Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and
established safety procedures
· Read and interpret related documents
· Visually inspect own work prior to next operation. Make
adjustments as necessary
· Use computer to ensure inventories of required supplies are
kept at appropriate levels. Notify supervisor of shortages.
· Stack and/or move work following material handling and safety
procedures. Use forklift to move heavy materials.
· Other duties as assigned
SEA-03 WS-03 WS-LC
Shift start: 6:00AM
Shift length: 8.5 hours
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
· Basic knowledge of reading electrical and mechanical blue prints
will be a plus.
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
· Knowledge on basic computer skills required to log job
transactions and inventory transactions using ERP system.
· This is a union position so if selected one will have to join
the union before starting.
About Belshaw Adamatic
Welcome to the world of Ali Group North America, one of the
largest and most diversified global leaders in the food service
Ali Group North America has an extensive portfolio of companies
that offer the most complete range of innovative brands to meet
every foodservice need. The engineering heritage and the traditions
of several of our companies stretch back more than 100 years and
include some of the most respected brands in the industry.
Belshaw Adamatic Bakery Group is headquartered in a 120,000
sq.ft. production facility in Auburn, WA, 20 miles south of
Seattle. Since the merger of Belshaw and Adamatic, all Adamatic
manufacturing, previously in Eatontown, New Jersey, has continued
at this location. From here, the Group supplies world class donut
and bakery equipment to an international customer base, using both
state-of-the art machine tools and quality craftsmanship.