Employment Dates: June 1 - August 14, 2021
Location: City of Auburn Ball Fields
- Understand league rules and ability to enforce rules on the
- Interact with other adult volunteers, coaches and parents.
- Responsible for officiating youth baseball and fastpitch league
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday, 5:30 - 9:30 PM
(occasional Saturdays, 8:30 AM- 1:30 PM).
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must have an understanding of baseball and/or fastpitch and be
able to interact well with adults and children.
- Must pass a background check.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION
Team Auburn values diverse perspectives and life experiences,
and welcomes applications from people who will help us consistently
demonstrate the values of equity, respect, and partnership. The
department encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including
Black, Indigenous, and people of color, immigrants, refugees,
women, LGBTQ, people with disabilities, and veterans. Individuals
interested in joining our team must be committed to racial, social,
and economic equality for ALL people in our community.
The City of Auburn is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from employment
opportunities based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex
(including gender identity, sexual orientation and pregnancy), age,
genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected
class. Our EEO policy applies to all employment actions, including
but not limited to recruitment, hiring, selection for training,
promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, rates of pay or
other forms of compensation.
To learn more about the Inclusive Auburn initiative, please