CNA | FT Evening
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Certified Nursing Assistant provides various care activities
and related services as necessary in caring for the personal needs
and comfort of the residents to attain and/or maintain the
residents highest level of function. Responsible for the delivery
of resident care including but not limited to; baths, personal
hygiene, grooming, feeding in a dignified manner. Provide care and
services as directed by the residents plan of care.
- Resident care duties to include, personal care and hygiene,
bathing, showering, incontinent care, foley catheter care and
feeding residents as per residents plan of care. Empties drainage
collection devices and completes and reports output to the Nursing
- Provide assistance for residents to and from the bathroom using
appropriate transfer techniques as per plan of care.
- Provides oral care and denture care as indicated per facility
guidelines and as directed.
- Assures residents are turned and repositioned in bed and up in
the chair as per facility guidelines. Assures residents heels are
elevated as directed.
- Answer call lights in a timely and provide assistance for the
resident as indicated. Report to the Nursing Team Leader any
requests that require a licensed nurse response.
- Completes a Stop and Watch form and reports the residents
change in condition to the Nursing Team Leader.
- Demonstrates the ability to obtain and record residents
temperature, pulse, respiration, weight, intake/output as directed
by the Nursing Team leader. Reports the outcomes to the Nursing
Team Leader in a timely manner as assigned.
- Assists with housekeeping duties to maintain clean drawers,
closets and room to include organizing personal hygiene items.
Maintains a neat orderly and clutter free environment.
- Cleans personal equipment (wheelchairs, walkers) as
- Document care provided to the resident in Point-Click-Care
- Assist residents to and from activities and may assist in the
actual activity program as needed.
- Prepares residents room for admission. Responsible to orient
the resident to the room, call light and provide necessary
supplies. Completes additional admission tasks as directed.
- Assists the resident with dressing and packing upon discharge.
Cleans room of supplies, trash and linens. Completes additional
discharge tasks as directed.
- Organizes work to complete job tasks in a timely.
- Work as a member of a team with the other staff by
participating in interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Maintains resident confidentiality and follows HIPAA
- Conducts self in a professional manner and treats peers, staff
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion with a passing grade of a CNA training program.
Licensure, Registration, Certification
- CNA License WA State
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Food Handlers Permit WA State
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and in
- Ability to read and write in English to accomplish charting,
record keeping, and to comprehend written orders and
- Displays a personable/comforting personality to care for the
- Prior SNF experience.
- Prior work functioning as an NAC.
- Ability to give direct patient care, including participating in
lifting, transferring, positioning, and assistance of resident with
walking or in wheelchairs.
- Able to lift 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Ability to work and function in high congested areas.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard or touch screen to document
INFECTIOUS RISK CATEGORY
HIGH RISK: Likely to have frequent occupational exposure with
patients blood or other body fluids. May require protective
equipment to be worn during some aspects of direct patient
SOME (COVID-19) RISK: Possible occupational exposure to
residents or clients with COVID-19. May require personal protective
equipment (PPE) to be worn during some aspects or seasons of
Keywords: Wesley, Auburn , CNA | FT Evening, Other , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!