Now Baking – baker
(laminator, & mixer – various shifts), Princi Kitchen
From the beginning, Starbucks set
out to be a different kind of company. One that celebrates coffee,
it’s rich tradition, and a feeling of connection. Continuing our
quest in 2016, we announced a partnership with Princi, a renowned
boutique bakery and café founded by Rocco Princi in 1986. Known for
its artisan breads created from traditional family recipes,
Princi’s six locations have become beloved experiences for
customers across Milan and London. The newly hired kitchen team
will continue to bring to life the Princi brand by creating
handcrafted foods such as pastries, cakes, fresh soups, salads and
focaccia-style pizza as well as artisanal baked breads.
Join us on this special
The Princi Kitchen Baker I role
will be dedicated to delivering beautifully assembled and freshly
baked food to provide an exceptional experience to all
customers. Princi Bakers are brand ambassadors for
Princi, demonstrating culinary leadership, committed to
craftsmanship and artistry while delivering consistent product
quality. As a Baker I, Princi Kitchen, you’ll be able to apply your
past culinary experience to\:
• Prepares bread, croissant, brioche, pizza & focaccia dough,
laminated breads, rolls, muffins, and potentially cookies, pies,
cakes, doughnuts, cookies and other pastries, including icings and
frostings, according to established recipes.
• Reviews production schedules to determine variety and quantity of
goods to bake and to assemble supplies and equipment needed for
daily baking activities.
• Receives ingredients and other supplies from main kitchen and/or
pantry as required for daily operations.
• Cuts and weighs dough into uniform portions with knife or
divider, molds dough into loaves or other shapes, and places in
pans; proofs dough and bakes in oven using peel; inspects product
for quality during and after baking and adjusts processes as
• Spreads or sprinkles a range of various toppings on
specialty baked items.
• Shapes dough for cookies, pies, and fancy pastries either by
hand or by using dough rollers and cookie cutters.
• Cleans and maintains work areas, utensils, and
• Attends to day-to-day problems and needs concerning equipment and
food supplies; detects and ensures disposition of spoiled or
unattractive food, defective supplies/equipment, and/or other
• Completes production sheets and other records as required.
• May be required to prepare baked goods for special
Culture & Effective
• Set inspirational tone for partners by role modeling
Starbucks Mission and Values along with the Princi vision.
• Superior performer who represents the Starbucks Mission
Statement in daily work.
• Demonstrated agility in dealing with ambiguity associated
with working in a fast paced, highly visible, and changing
• Able to organize and deploy work across people.
• Excellent coach and role model of Starbucks & Princi culture
• Demonstrates strong abilities as a team player.
• Ability to build strong relationships and engage across
differing cultures and societies.
• Demonstrated baking and pastry expertise (2 years)
• Current local health and safety certifications
• Baking or Culinary Certification/Degree Preferred
• Requires reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the
• Excellent communication skills and fluent English required.
Additional languages beneficial.
Starbucks and its brands are an
equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a
diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse
backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better
meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our
global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and
persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal
histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent
with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation
is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job
applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an
accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at
206-318-0660 or via email at