CLASS A CDL DRIVER
Company: Cornerstone Building Brands
Posted on: September 3, 2021
CLASS A CDL DRIVER
Auburn, WA, USA ? Tacoma, WA,
USA Req #12359
Wednesday, September 1,
WHY WORK FOR
- $8,000 Bonus paid within 30 days!!
- 2 weeks paid vacation first year
- Regional Regular Route
- Home most weekends
- No waiting for drops
- Flexible work hours and Great benefits!
Pay Range is
$30.00 - $35.00/HR depending on experience.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT RECRUITING TODAY AT 262-923-8420
The Driver will be
expected to transport and deliver our windows and doors to our
dealers, distribution centers and/or construction job sites using a
tractor-trailer. This position requires a wide range of skills from
practicing safe driving and delivery to top-notch customer service.
This is a hands-on delivery driving position.
- Delivery to delegated locations using a Tractor-trailer truck
driver to make single and multi-drop deliveries for Cornerstone
Building Brands (PlyGem Windows).
- Safely assist in the loading and unloading of the product to
customer’s location and/ or return products. (Driver will be required to
handle the windows and doors).
- Perform frequent lifting, pulling, pushing, and carrying of
windows and doors of varying weights.
- Drive truck to destinations in accordance with Federal
- Apply knowledge of commercial driving and skills in maneuvering
vehicle at varying speed in difficult situations, such as heavy
traffic, inclement weather or in tight loading dock areas.
- Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal
regulations including driver logs, possible fuel purchases, mileage
records, and other records required by law.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and
procedures, and comply with all Federal, State, and local
regulations for safe operation of a commercial motor
- Able to answer questions regarding packing lists, invoices,
packaging and material content. If unable to answer specific
questions, direct customer to appropriate contact.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Class A CDL
- Two Years minimum CDL driving experience
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Willing to lift and move heavy product over uneven terrain to
deliver to job sites in sometimes remote locations
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Training & career progress
Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building
products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the
breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our
expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities
across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined
with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us
to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated
metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal
accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of
that building, positively contributes to communities where people
live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color,
protected veteran status, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation or national origin.
Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby
unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's
name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In
some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone
and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are
placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate
websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically
promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker
send money to pay for things such as visa applications or
processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands
will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance
payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or
Job Family Supply Chain Management
Job Function Supply Chain
- Pay Type Hourly
Keywords: Cornerstone Building Brands, Auburn , CLASS A CDL DRIVER, Other , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!