Company: Home Instead
Posted on: September 13, 2022
$200 sign on Bonus!!
Pay range $18.00 to $24.00 hourly depending on the needs of the
client and certifications. Paid Orientation. Flexible schedule.
Sick Leave. Vacation Pay.
Do you desire to work for an organization that cares about the CARE
Professionals as much as they care about the client? If you
answered yes, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CARE
Professionals to become a part of our team and join our mission of
enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home
Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow
seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging
with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and kind
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record
check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (only
required if driving clients)*No previous experience necessary -
skills training provided by Home Instead*
We have a variety of shifts available (full-time and part-time)
with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this
fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.Each Home Instead
franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Auburn , Caregivers, Other , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!