CNC Tool Grinder
Company: DXP Enterprises
Posted on: September 13, 2022
Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what
we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial
customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality
of customer service through our expertise of the products we
distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of
individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with
DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in
identifying and driving your development, so you feel total
confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to
be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP
products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions,
Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of the CNC Tool Grinder include, but are not
* Reads and interprets specification manuals, blueprints, templates
and layouts to determine machining operation to be performed.
* CNC Tool grinding on Walter with Tool Studio Software
* Thorough knowledge of manufacturing, tool design, fabrication
methods and processes
* Proficient in the use of precision measuring instruments and hand
* Maintain quality control practices. Make adjustments as necessary
during shift to produce product within specifications. Reject
product outside of specifications.
* Make sure guards are in place, plug and outlet is correct and in
* Use additional tools to assist lifting when needed (i.e. dolly,
* Any other PPE as needed
Qualifications of the CNC Tool Grinder include, but are not limited
* Grinding experience
* Work in a team environment
* Good communication skills
* Ability to read and interpret engineered drawings
* Background check, drug screen, physical required
Physical Demand: Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. individually, 100
lbs. with assistance. Ability to stand for 8 hours
Working Conditions: Warehouse/Shop Environment
Shift Time/Overtime: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.,
overtime and on call as necessary
Education: High School Diploma or GED
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of
employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments
together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal
oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the
team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees
play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect.
By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with
some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical,
Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and
Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products.
Keywords: DXP Enterprises, Auburn , CNC Tool Grinder, Other , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!