Distribution Center Associate
Company: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Hiring Immediately Full Time Warehouse Team Member
- Starting pay range $18.50 to $21.50 hour (Depending on
Department & Schedule)
- Incredible full time earning potential with overtime
- Multiple schedules to choose from
- Full time associates preferred but we can hire part time as
- **We Hire for Attitude and Train for Skill!**What you ll do as
a Warehouse Team Member:
- Transfer materials within the Warehouse facility as
- You will frequently transport loads of up to 100 pounds and
occasionally manipulate up to 250 pounds.
- Operate Forklifts, order pickers, reach trucks, & other powered
vehicles in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority at
all times.What skills you will need:
- Ability to learn our basic computer and warehouse /
distribution center scanning systems.
- You are able to obtain a valid, company-issued Forklift or
Powered Industrial Vehicles license where required.
- You have basic counting, math and measurement skills.
- You can read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic
- Ability to reliably work a defined full time or part time
scheduleExclusive benefits built for you.
- Very competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Profit sharing eligibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Furniture DiscountsWe are Hiring Immediately!The people of
Ashley Furniture are what truly defines this company. Our team
lives and breathes a hands-on, dirty fingernail approach that
breeds success unlike any other. That s why when we hire new team
members, we don t require them to know the technical ins and outs
of the job. We re looking for great culture fits and a positive can
do attitude we hire for attitude and train for skill! Full time and
part time team members are being hired immediately so interview
today and start tomorrow!Apply nowAshley Furniture is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of
any kind. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications,
merit, and business need. If you re good at what you do, we want
you to do it at Ashley Furniture.Ready to kick your career into
high gear? Ashley Furniture wants to help. Apply now and you could
join our growing family sooner than you know. In fact, we have
immediate openings for Warehouse Associates and we re ready to talk
with you today about a rewarding role on our team. Don t think you
have the experience for the job, don t worry. At Ashley, we hire
for attitude and train for skill. That s right! We will train you
to do the job, on the job. If you take pride in working hard,
crushing challenges and winning every day, we want to hear from
you. Ashley is the largest manufacturer of home furnishings in the
world and was named one of America s Best Employers by Forbes in
2021. Want to work for a generous company? You ve come to the right
place. Apply now and become part of a family-owned company that
believes in earning the loyalty and trust of our customers, while
giving back to our employees and communities. That s what family is
all about. Associated topics: loader, logistics engineer, logistics
intern, logistics operation, palletizer, servicer, supply chain,
warehouse, warehouse support, warehouse technician
Keywords: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., Auburn , Distribution Center Associate, Other , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!