Distribution Center Associate
Company: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Hiring Immediately Full Time Warehouse Team Member
- Starting pay range $18.50 to $21.50 hour (Depending on
Department & Schedule)
- Incredible full time earning potential with overtime
- Multiple schedules to choose from
- 1st Shift (5 A.M.-3:30 P.M.) or 2nd Shift (3:30 P.M. - 2:00
- **We Hire for Attitude and Train for Skill!**What you ll do as
a Warehouse Team Member:
- Transfer materials within the Warehouse facility as
- You will frequently transport loads of up to 100 pounds and
occasionally manipulate up to 250 pounds.
- Operate Forklifts, order pickers, reach trucks, & other powered
vehicles in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority at
all times.What skills you will need:
- Ability to learn our basic computer and warehouse /
distribution center scanning systems.
- You are able to obtain a valid, company-issued Forklift or
Powered Industrial Vehicles license where required.
- You have basic counting, math and measurement skills.
- You can read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic
- Ability to reliably work a defined full time schedule.
- Must be comfortable working at heights regularly.Exclusive
benefits built for you.
- Very competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Profit sharing eligibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Furniture DiscountsWe are Hiring Immediately!The people of
Ashley Furniture are what truly defines this company. Our team
lives and breathes a hands-on, dirty fingernail approach that
breeds success unlike any other. That s why when we hire new team
members, we don t require them to know the technical ins and outs
of the job. We have exceptional training during onboarding and when
needed. Full time team members are being hired immediately!Apply
nowAshley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment is
decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you re good at what you do, we want you to do it at Ashley
Furniture.Ready to kick your career into high gear? Ashley
Furniture wants to help. Apply now and you could join our growing
team sooner than you know. In fact, we have immediate openings for
Warehouse Associates and we re ready to talk with you today about a
rewarding role on our team. Don t think you have the experience for
the job, don t worry. At Ashley, we hire for attitude and train for
skill. That s right! We will train you to do the job, on the job.
If you take pride in working hard, crushing challenges, and winning
every day, we want to hear from you. Ashley is the largest
manufacturer of home furnishings in the world and was named one of
America s Best Employers by Forbes in 2021. Want to work for a
generous company? You ve come to the right place. Apply now and
become part of a family-owned company that believes in earning the
loyalty and trust of our customers, while giving back to our
employees and communities. Associated topics: coordinator,
forklift, logistics, logistics technician, operate, picker,
unloading, warehouse, warehouse engineer, warehouse intern
Keywords: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., Auburn , Distribution Center Associate, Other , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!