Store Associate Bilingual Spanish
Company: The Sherwin-Williams Company
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Why Sherwin-WilliamsHere, we believe there's not one path to
success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are
or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at
Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore
your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to
share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do.
You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can
thrive and Let Your Colors Show!Where You'll be WorkingThe
individual selected for this role will be expected to work at Store
, located at:101 W Prospect Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115How You'll
Perform the Role
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store,
servicing wholesale and retail customers.
- Assist customers in person and over the phone by determining
needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
- Ensure that sales transactions are completed accurately,
maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, pulling
appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting
and mixing them to customer specifications.
- Stock shelves and set up displays, clean store equipment, and
load and unload trucks.
- Assist in making deliveries if necessary.Our Must Haves
%26ndash; These are our Basic Qualifications, hit apply if you meet
all of them!
- 18 years of age or older
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without
requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the
- Ability to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill
used when color matching or tinting paint, with or without
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the
telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and
lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable
- Ability to converse fluently in Spanish & English in order to
service Spanish-speaking & English-speaking customers and their
product needsExtras to Help you Stand Out %26ndash; These are not
required for you to be eligible to apply.
- Experience in a delivery, retail sales or customer service
- Possess a High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g.
- A valid driver's licenseGeneral Description of the Benefits:
- A general description of benefits offered can be found
- The compensation and benefits information is accurate as of the
date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this
information at any time, with or without notice, subject to
applicable lawWhat is the Process to get Started?Step 1 %26ndash;
- Find the role(s) that interest you on our Careers page:
- Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or
importing your details from one of our job board partners Step 2
%26ndash; Digital Interview
- Upon review of your application, qualified candidates will be
invited to complete a digital video interview via HireVue, our
interview partner. The interview will consist of a few behavioral
based questions in English and Spanish
- You'll be able to record and complete your video interview
anytime, anywhere! While you can complete this video interview on
your own schedule, we ask that this step be completed within 14
days of receiving an invitation Step 3 %26ndash; In-Store Interview
- Your video interview is reviewed by our Recruitment team and
our top candidates are invited to meet with our team in a store,
specialty wholesale branch, floorcovering facility or delivery
service terminal.Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal
Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an
inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will
receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated
against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital
status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and
local employment services delivery systems to provide priority
referral of Protected Veterans.
Keywords: The Sherwin-Williams Company, Auburn , Store Associate Bilingual Spanish, Other , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!