Manufacturing/Production Technician - Shipping Distribution/Warehouse-310621
Company: Cornerstone Building Brands
Posted on: November 15, 2020
MANUFACTURING/PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN - SHIPPING
Auburn Way N, Auburn, WA, USA Req #6696
Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior
building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio
spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while
our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and
communities across North America. Our relentless focus on
excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and
R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows,
vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall
systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we
create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to
communities where people live, work and play.
* Do you like working with your hands* If so, we have the perfect
job for you!
Cornerstone Building Brands is looking for self-motivated
* ers to join our team. Our production line positions assemble
parts to build vinyl windows and doors. The warehouse department
stores all the completed windows and doors that need to be shipped
out. They are sorted by location and then pulled and loaded onto
trucks for deliveries. These positions are physically demanding.
Job tasks may include some or all the following: use of measuring
tools, hand tools, machine operation and various assembly line
SHIFTS: 1st Shift (4:00 AM - 12:30PM) 2nd Swing Shift (2:30 PM-
11:00 PM) Potential over time before shift, after, and Saturdays.
Some areas can start as early as 4:00AM!
At Ply Gem Windows, we offer great benefits that include:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Tuition reimbursement, Company
Paid Life Insurance, 11 Paid Holidays, and Paid time off.
* Diverse Culture
* Company growth opportunities
* Employee Activities
* Rewards Program
* And much more!
* Experience in a hands-on manufacturing environment.
* Excellent hand / eye coordination
* Basic math skills
* Use a decimal conversion chart
* Use of hand tools and basic computer skills preferred but not
* Safety oriented Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn
at ALL times
* Able and willing to be trained and learn different areas of
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Ability to bend and lift heavy objects up to 50-75 pounds
* Excellent attendance (ability to arrive to work on time, as
scheduled on a daily basis)
* Attention to detail and SAFETY a must!
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and
does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of age, race, religion, color, protected veteran
status, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized
individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to
solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases,
job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail.
In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing
advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and
fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising
high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send
money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing
fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never
ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank
account information as part of the recruiting or hiring
* Job Family Manufacturing
* Pay Type Hourly
Keywords: Cornerstone Building Brands, Auburn , Manufacturing/Production Technician - Shipping Distribution/Warehouse-310621, Professions , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!