Professional Mover & Driver
Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - South Sound
Posted on: May 15, 2022
We work hard and play hard! As a Mover & Driver for College
Hunks Hauling Junk and College Hunks Moving, you are the first
point of contact for clients on the job. You will have the chance
to educate clients about our exceptional services and the benefit
of using us over the competition, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
To live our four core values of: Building Leaders, Always Branding,
Listen, Fulfill, and Delight, and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team
Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free
moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with
H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice,
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, multi-faceted work environment where you
get to be exposed to different types of professional work like
Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, Equipment
operations, project management, conflict resolution, and
communication? If so, we have an incredible opportunity with
excellent growth potential. You will be involved in learning
techniques on how to develop rapport, establish value while having
a sense of accomplishment each day! There is no other place young
people with little experience can work to build a resume like
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving! Responsibilities
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day - especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with
the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at the waist),
and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to
them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure the truck has enough receipts, safety equipment, and
- Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose of, what
to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package
items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant examples, showing them what the core
values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor
for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
Who we're looking to hire: If you love customer service and helping
others, you've come to the right place. No experience necessary! We
provide hands-on training to all to ensure you succeed. Must meet
the following qualifications:
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds with a team.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Valid/Active Driver's License.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Drug and alcohol-free.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check. Benefits:
- $100 Sign-on Bonus: Join our team and stay for 4 months. You
won't want to leave :)!
- Paid Weekly
- Being a part of a team with great attitudes and work
- Flexibility with scheduling.
- Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture
- On the job training
- Team outings Compensation: $15-$20 + tips Tips are amazing
which brings the pay closer to $20-$24/hour. There is also a bonus
program. Each CHHJ location is independently owned and operated by
a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that
franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should
be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks
Hauling Junk Corporate.
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - South Sound , Auburn , Professional Mover & Driver, Professions , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!