Sales Associate - Optical
Company: Vista Optical in Select FredMeyer Stores
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Company DescriptionVista Optical located in select Fred Meyer
stores is part of National Vision, one of the largest and
fastest-growing optical retailers in the United States.
Conveniently located within Fred Meyer, Vista Optical provides
great selection and service with the ease of one-stop shopping.For
more details about Vista Optical in select Fred Meyer stores, visit
FindVistaOptical.com.At National Vision, we believe everyone
deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by
making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and
accessible.Our strong force of talented opticians and associates
help customers see their best to live their best. By selling,
fitting and dispensing eyewear to customers with superb customer
service, our opticians ensure our standard of excellence is never
compromised - and they're rewarded for that with an impressive
benefits package.How would you like to have Sundays off? Yes, every
Sunday we are closed!Job DescriptionWhat would you do? - The
- Meet or exceed National Vision's sales and company
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer
- Accurately process orders for eyewear via the POS/SDS
- Take optical measurement for patient eyewear as permitted by
- Coordinate the distribution of eyewear products to patients
according to National Vision guidelines.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lens to patients,
as permitted by state law.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to
patients as directed by management and permitted by state law.
- Contribute in the marketing of the store by passing out flyers,
making PA announcements and participating in Business Builder
- Complete inventory count and replenish stock as
necessary.QualificationsAre you the right fit? - The Suitable
- Strong selling skills.
- Ability to learn optical knowledge.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Able to work and interact effectively within a host store
environment, adhering to and promoting all host store policies,
procedures and regulations.Additional InformationTaking Care of our
PeopleWe understand the importance of financial health and
security, and because of that, we provide competitive compensation
to all Associates - including bonus potential for every position in
the store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including
health and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company
match, flex spending account, paid personal time off, paid company
holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much
more. At National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for
professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide
training programs, access to educational courses and pride
ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from
within.Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn
more.We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information,
disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
characteristics.We are a healthcare setting and personnel
performing services onsite are required to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 in accordance with state law.
Keywords: Vista Optical in Select FredMeyer Stores, Auburn , Sales Associate - Optical, Sales , Auburn, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!